KEY ACCOUNT/SALES MANAGER
21 February 2013
LUG Light Factory
"Your World, Our Light"
For our new Trade Office in the United Kingdom, we currently seek a candidate for the following position:
KEY ACCOUNT/SALES MANAGER (Location: LONDON, UK)
- initiating and preparing action plans to penetrate new markets
- active and effective search of new sales leads and prospects
- building and maintaining strong long-lasting relations with our UK customers
- cooperation with architects, lighting designers and distributors, developers, contractors
- constant monitoring of costs, competition, and supply and demand of the lighting market
- providing price proposals and technical advise
- degree in sales, business, marketing or lighting is preferred
- at least 2 years of experience in sales management with proven results
- excellent interpersonal skills
- proven strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements in lighting will be a strong advantage
- experience in developing sales and marketing strategies
- willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- driving license
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Focus on results
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Strong organizational, analytical and strategic skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
LUG is one of the leading European manufacturers of professional lighting systems. We derive our profits from 20 years of experience and R&D department achievements. LUG offers modern and energy-efficient luminaires dedicated to decorative and general lighting, as well as special application. Main market areas, supported by LUG, are: public utility buildings, retail & shopping, LUG&LED, LUG Medical and FLASH DQ.
LUG implements sustainable strategy on the international market, building its capital group, consisting of specialized dependent corporations: LUG Light Factory, LUG GMbH and LUG Brazil.
For more details please check our website: www.lug.com.pl
To apply for this position please provide your CV and covering letter in 20 days starting from release date with “LUG SALES MANAGER UK” as a reference, on following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with polish law please make sure to note the following declaration on your application:
"I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes."